We provide iGaming solutions to our partners based on innovative technology, offering an end-to-end range of products and services, effectively providing a “one-stop shop” for anybody wanting to launch their online casino operation. Not only that, but we strive to be the industry-leading platform and media provider delivering world-class solutions to our iGaming partners and their customers. We are a diverse, multicultural team of talents, with more than 400 colleagues spread across three main locations. We have a very horizontal and direct approach, where people are expected to take full responsibility for their area of work and strive to be the best in it, the reward here is full trust in you and your capabilities to make the right decision.
You will be part of the Software Engineering department which is responsible for delivering innovative software solutions in an agile environment to fulfill the company vision.
- Ability to convey information effectively and demonstrating active listening
- Able to demonstrate the use of the latest .NET Technologies (DotNet Core, WebSockets, WebAPI).
- Experience in the following areas:
- Microservices architecture
- Events and event streaming
- Experience Writing highly reliable and scalable code.
- Able to plan and work autonomously and within a team
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Practicing testing as a first-class citizen
- Experience with CI/CD in a production environment
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Strong development, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Demonstrable ability to design and implement software with security in mind
- Experience with client/server or N-tier architectures
- Ability to write optimized SQL queries
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
- At least 5 years of software development experience within a team environment
- A record of successful delivery of software solutions as an individual
- Experience with Microsoft Orleans
- Experience with JIRA is helpful
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or related field will be considered an asset.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and maintain the back-end systems
- Implementation of efficient and performant backend code
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes, and new ideas
- Cooperate with multiple teams in implementing new functionality
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions
- Write unit tests with mocked code
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
- Work with APM tools to make sure the operation of our systems are running at peak performance and there are no bottlenecks.
- Coaching and influencing more junior developers, leading them towards good engineering practices, agile practices, and personal growth while providing frequent feedback
- Supporting the Tech Lead and Team Lead in their objectives
- Leading and living company values:
Full-time employment contract
Work remotely in the long-term, under a permanent employment contract with all social and additional benefits included, for the top European and Silicon Valley companies without moving anywhere.
Find your own creative space. Whether that’s home office, a co-working space or Motion Software’s offices, we will support you.
Choose when and where you work from while doing the things you love. Your contribution is not based on how many hours you've spent at your desk.
By joining Motion Software, you instantly become part of an ever-growing remote community of specialists who look after each other and grow together.