Headquartered in Berlin, Caspar Health was founded in 2016 to revolutionize the world of therapies, and it's currently a leader among B2B2C teletherapy platforms. The app allows patients to get the best possible treatment for their recovery and enables them to exercise anytime and anywhere. Partnering with the most valued medical facilities in Germany, Caspar supports therapists to create and share therapy plans with their patients, and both parties interact with each other remotely.
Caspar Health is looking for a highly motivated QA Engineer who will work with all departments involved in product development.
- Analytical thinker with solid problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- An excellent communicator, fluent in English
- A team player who's open to exchange feedback
- A proactive self-starter who have tried working remotely and love it
- 3+ years in an agile start-up, tech environment with 100-200 people
- Bachelor in IT, Healthcare IT, Business Informatics or similar
- Knowledge of Agile testing methodologies
- Jira or similar issue & project tracking system
- Confluence or similar knowledge base
- REST API
- TestRail or a similar test management system
- Cypress, Appium, GitHub Actions or any modern CI tool
SEE THE BENEFITS