The Motion Software platform (WhoIsAvailable) empowers hundreds of remote software specialists from Eastern Europe to work with the most innovative tech companies from around the world. We take pride in our friendly working environment that values self-improvement, work-life balance, and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our lives. You can join in from anywhere in the world since we know that great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up at different places and spend some quality time together. Motion Software is not an outsourcing or consulting company, but a tech-enabled solution that shapes the way businesses evolve by working with empowered and happy people, anytime and anywhere. On our platform, you can work for innovative brands like Financial Times, Remberg, Giraffe360, Progress, ZotaPay, DraftKings, Xapix, and many others.
We’re currently looking for a Mid-level Manual QA Engineer to join our internal product development team. You will be working on Motion Software's remote workforce management platform, which revolutionises how tech companies attract, onboard, and retain top remote talent.
- An initiative taker who'd be testing beyond what is in the acceptance criteria
- Comfortable with manual testing of websites and applications (end to end; browsers; devices; accessibility)
- Fluent in English
- Enjoy working with fast-paced Agile/Scrum environments
- A team player who's open to giving and receiving constructive feedback and isn't scared to express ideas, doubts, and expectations in front of teammates and the management team
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
- 2+ years of proven experience in web testing
- Strong analytical mind
- The ability to problem-solve
- Experience in the software development ecosystem
- Ability to adapt techniques based on requirements
SEE THE BENEFITS