ABOUT the job
We are a trading platform that enables entrepreneurs with recurring revenue business models to receive upfront capital, instantly. For hard-working entrepreneurs, this is an efficient way to scale their business without taking on debt or dilution. Investors, who are seeking positive yield-producing instruments come to us to invest in a new type of asset class; recurring revenue.
You’ll be a core part of our product. You are full-stack by nature and care about products and user experience and not specific technologies. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to define and architecture a completely new financial platform from the ground up.
You will not be bound by legacy technologies and slow processes. As our company grows, you will grow too and have an opportunity to expand our engineering team as well as create an engineering culture. This role is for entrepreneurial-minded engineers who want to be an early part of a fast-growing FinTech startup.
- The most important part is not a specific tech stack, but traction, experience and interest in building great products.
- B. Sc. or M. Sc. in Computer Science, Math and similar areas
- Frontend: Typescript, React, NextJS or similar frontend technologies
- An eye for design and experience with design systems like Material UI, TailwindCSS
- Backend: Typescript, NodeJS, NestJS, ExpressJS
- Experience with Docker and AWS or GCP provisioning
- Experience in early-stage VC funded startups
- You are very progragmatic with a will to get stuff done.
- Iterate on two dashboards (SaaS client-side and investors side) using Typescript, ReactJS (specifically NextJS), and Tailwind (design framework)
- Visually display API data as graphs
- Integrate with the inhouse API (see Backend)
- Interact with AWS services like AWS Cognito
- Create API endpoints using NodeJS (specifically NestJS framework) and Typescript
- Create and improve PostgresSQL database schema
- Interact and process data of third-party APIs like Stripe, and Bank Providers (Nordigan and similar)