ABOUT the job
As (Senior-) QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d) you work closely together with our product and engineering team to make sure that we deliver a high-quality product at all times through a high degree of automation. If you are passionate about establishing best practices when it comes to testing & testing culture, this is the place for you!
- You work closely with our product and engineering team to identify testing needs as part of our software development process.
- You build test automation frameworks to automate what can be automated and own the tools, frameworks and data which enable automated testing, making sure no bug ends up in production.
- You establish state-of-the-art testing principles within the teams, ensuring maximum product quality, driving best practices and process definitions for using these technologies by coaching and onboarding peer engineers.
- You analyze coverage gaps and identify opportunities to speed up complex testing scenarios, involving micro-services and our mobile applications.
- You take end-to-end ownership and directly contribute to the Remberg codebase as a quality assurance engineer.
- You are responsible for the execution and expansion of the test automation suites based on the Cypress Library on our existing Angular 2+ solution and support day-to-day manual test execution and interactions with the product, engineering, and customer success teams.
- You have a strong engineering background, delivering and ensuring high-quality code.
- You have hands-on experience in different types of testing, practical implementation of the Testing Pyramid in the organization.
- You have a solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle including Agile & CI/CD approaches.
- You have a track record of driving and leading quality in the org by taking quality and engineering metrics under control.
- You have solid experience with end-to-end testing frameworks like Cypress, NightwatchJs, Selenium or equivalent.
- You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer.