You will be the primary person in the team testing our platform’s new features and responding to support requests. You will play a key role in identifying opportunities to improve our platform. You will report to our Operations Manager, and work in close contact with our development team and our CEO. You will join our weekly company meetings and be exposed to all aspects of our progress.
You will be in charge of:
Quality Assurance and Customer Support
- Review new product feature specifications
- Help develop test scenarios
- Execute test scenarios and record results
- Document issues for development team to fix
- Respond to support requests from users, coaches and clients
- Resolve issues
- Record issues and their resolution
- Update our platform’s content
- Monitor coaches’ availability
You may support our Operations Manager and our CEO with various tasks and projects.
You will be a perfect match for our team if you have an eye for detail, excellent communication skills, enjoy collaborating with others in an international environment, are passionate about delivering high-quality products and experience, and have a sunny personality.
- Previous experience in Technical Support
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Logical mind
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong academic background (e.g. university degree)
Casecoach offers a bonus of up to 10% of the yearly salary and is based on the company performance.
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS