ABOUT the job
Our client is a European, well-established FinTech company that provides reliable and up-to-date software utilizing the most modern and innovative approaches. Their software communicates with other systems and is, meanwhile, an indispensable part of the extensive IT landscape of major banks and insurance companies.
The company is looking for experienced .NET developers who eat, sleep, breathe code.
The project is an e-Banking software built as a Microservice platform in .NET Core (C#) using MS SQL for databases and RabbitMQ for messaging.
- An initiative taker who's skilled in developing new solutions as well as maintaining existing ones
- Proficient in the English
- A team player who's open to feedback from other individuals
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
- Strong professional background in C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework, Git, Dapper, Entity Framework and Unit Testing
- Familiarity with event driven and microservice architectures, Domain Driven Design
- Good grasp of commonly used design patterns
IT WILL BE A BONUS IF YOU'RE:
- Experienced of working on a large, complex back-end banking system is an advantage