ABOUT the job
We are looking for highly skilled software engineers in Java that on top of that, are passionate about sharing our culture and values we believe in.
You will be part of a cross-functional agile team (typically 6-10 people) working together to build micro-services platform. Each team's purpose is to create the best customer experience, continuously improving their products while keeping up with the latest technologies. We work in an Agile way with open communication, trust and compassion. Always striving to improve ourselves, to learn from others and we understand that knowledge is grown by sharing.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kindred Group is a world-leading, Malta-headquartered online gambling operator consisting of 9 brands that offer products such as online casino, online poker, online bingo, and sports betting.
ABOUT the candidate
- High level of communication skills in spoken and written English
- Understanding and acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Caring deeply about reliable, scalable, reusable, well-documented code
- Natural born problem-solver - you believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges
- You are enthusiastic to onboard and mentor new team members
- A proactive self-starter who likes working remotely
- Previous experience with Java, microservices with Spring Boot
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Continuous delivery
- At least some experience with Relational databases, e.g. Oracle
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
Nice To Have Skills