The Motion Software platform (WhoIsAvailable) empowers hundreds of remote software specialists from Eastern Europe to work with the most innovative tech companies from around the world. We take pride in our friendly working environment that values self-improvement, work-life balance, and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our lives. You can join in from anywhere in the world since we know that great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up at different places and spend some quality time together. Motion Software is not an outsourcing or consulting company, but a tech-enabled solution that shapes the way businesses evolve by working with empowered and happy people, anytime and anywhere. On our platform, you can work for innovative brands like Financial Times, Remberg, Giraffe360, Progress, ZotaPay, DraftKings, Xapix, and many others.
We are looking for a mid-level full-stack engineer to join our internal product development team. You will be working on Motion Software's remote workforce management platform, which revolutionises how tech companies attract, on-board, and retain top remote talent.
- Work directly with the product owner and senior stakeholders to fully shape solutions from
inception to deployment
- Work within a team of engineers in an agile delivery team
- Design and implement low maintenance, well-monitored, secure and scalable solutions
- Contribute to company-wide processes, frameworks, and guidelines
- Develop a close relationship with our customers and provide operational support
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Object-oriented programming knowledge
- Understanding how applications are deployed - this includes the API layer and DBs
- Understanding how to properly scale, maintain, secure, and operationalise the application
that you have worked on
- Understanding how to monitor your application stack and alert in case of a problem
- Understanding of integrations with third-party systems
- Some experience with Continuous Delivery using Jenkins and Docker
- Some experience with Cloud providers such as AWS or GCP
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS