Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
The customer is changing the way providers and payers manage their billing and payment processing needs for workers' compensation, property & casualty, and group health industries. With the customer’s products, providers streamline billing operations, improve payment cycles, and reduce the frictional costs of checking bill & payment status.
The customer is a key technology-enabled partner of leading insurance companies, bill review and claims software companies, managed care networks, provider organizations, and clearinghouses. They build and manage eBilling, eRemittance, ePayment, eAdjustor, and eProvider Gateways. The customer’s flexible product suite allows providers and payers to achieve compliance with emerging jurisdictional rules requiring electronic bill receipt and remittance advice delivery.
The customer is widely recognized for its deep knowledge and technical competence within the insurance industry. They provide strong participation and thought leadership within both legislative and standards-setting organizations. The customer’s expanding connectivity network now links over 5,000 insurance payers with 1,500,000 providers nationally.
Project Tech Stack:
Java 8, Oracle 11, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Docker, SSO SAML, RabbitMQ, Liquibase, Spring Security (oAuth2), Spring Boot 2, Spring WebFlux, JUnit 5, JasperReports, Mockito, Jackson, REST, XML, Postman, SVN, Gradle, Jenkins, Git, JIRA.
● 3+ years of experience in developing Java-based applications
● Strong experience with Java 8
● Some experience with React
● UI and UX skills
● Knowledge of web security, Tomcat, Webpack, Typescript
● Hands-on experience with SVN, Gradle, Oracle
● Good knowledge of Jackson, Jasper report
● Knowledge of RabbitMQ, JUnit 5, Mockito
● Ability to learn XML
● Knowledge of how to build complex sequels would be a big plus
● Strong analytical and collaboration skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work till 8-9pm (GMT+3)
● Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review
● Attend meetings
● Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development
● Be strategic and tactical
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS