Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
As a mortgage loan quality automation provider, the customer is focused on developing innovations that improve the transparency and accuracy of the mortgage process and the efficiency of loan commerce.
Mortgage audit software and services automate loan quality management processes, validate
compliance, and optimize human capital requirements for residential mortgage lenders, servicers, insurers, and investors.
The customer's company is the only mortgage quality control company that can automate document processing to deliver purified loan file data for automated loan quality audit. The customer performs due diligence reviews required in the loan manufacturing, acquisition, and servicing process.
About Our Project:
The project is the in-house product that enables our clients to automate the validation of data fields from loan documents to quickly catch issues before file review.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
Project Tech Stack:
Current Project Stage:
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field
● 2+ years’ experience with developing Java-based applications
● Exposure to projects with AWS major
● Good understanding of microservices based on software design and best practices (Docker/Redis cache/Kafka)
● Knowledge of software design patterns
● Familiarity with Gradle
● Experience with unit testing principles and methodologies
● Experience with Agile and Scrum practices
● Quality-oriented mindset, focused on product delivery
● Strong capacity and desire to learnSeptemrSeptem
● Collaborate with product stakeholder teams to identify and implement functional and non-functional requirements
● Be responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality software and infrastructure components
● Work closely with engineering team members and architects to design, develop, and test all tiers of the application
● Participate in ongoing maintenance and support, including resolving any production issues/defects when needed
● Evaluate and prototype new products and capabilities and provide insight on resulting value propositions
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS