Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
You will work with the 6th-largest privately-owned organization in the United States. The сustomer is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations, and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services, with more than 263,900 professionals employed globally.
About Our Project:
Common Components Core Services provide the infrastructure necessary to support new TIP Modules as they are being integrated into the customer’s Common Components Platform (“CC”). The main aim of the project is to integrate Common Components, shared data services, authentication and authorization with the latest version of the customer’s corporate Tax Insight solution as well as a new compliance due date tracking solution. This project involves managing the Common Components platform pieces in Azure, extending some of the functionality, and architecting (whenever possible) the Common Components functionality Platform as a Service (PAAS).
Support + Development
● 4+ years of software development experience
● Proficient in AngularJS 1.5.8
● Proficient in Bower
● Hands-on experience with Grunt
● Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
● Strong organizational skills
● Write tested, idiomatic and documented AngularJS
● Perform code review
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design and ship new features
● Participate actively in discussions, presentations and making decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile apps etc.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Constantly strive to increase your skills and qualifications
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS