Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success and are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
The customer’s main goal is to make more and better matches between people and jobs. How? Utilizing state-of-the-art AI techniques coupled with a talented and ambitious team. The customer is a fast-growing company with thousands of clients worldwide, processing hundreds of millions of jobs, CVs, and searches per year, yet the customer’s team influences the products and enjoys taking ownership of the work.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
● Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● about 3 years of Java development (Java 8 or newer)
● Experience with Spring Boot (Spring Security, Spring Data)
● Experience with automated testing (JUnit is required)
● Practical knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
● SOAP and REST services knowledge
● Familiarity with HTML, (S)CSS, and JS (ReactJS is a plus)
● Experience with docker, K8s, and Jenkins is plus
● Together with the team, design, implement and maintain customer’s products
● Produce elegant, efficient, and robust code
● Review code written by colleagues
● Maintain high test coverage and high code quality standards
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS