Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
About Our Project:
The team’s workflow is focused on migrating the hosted infrastructure from Rackspace to Microsoft Azure. The goals of the project are to build IaC; to build and deploy pipelines that aid build&promotion of immutable artifacts; and to adopt cloud services and serverless technologies.
● B.S. in Computer Science preferred but will consider candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent discipline or those with relevant experience
● Minimum 6 years of experience with Object Oriented Development, preferably including Java in web application development
● Mixed front-end and back-end skills
● SQL Server experience or Oracle development experience
● Experience with Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, React
● Experience with Groovy, JRuby, Drools/Drools Flow, JBPM/JBOSS or JQuery is a plus
● Experience developing commercial, enterprise software
● Ability to creatively design and implement software solutions in a high-energy, fast-paced, and Agile development environment
● Ability to work in a highly collaborative, teamwork-based, environment
● Ability to independently provide right-sized solutions to business problems
● Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skill and the capacity to think creatively under pressure
● Strong code re-factoring skills
● Excellent documentation and communication skills
● Experience in Agile development practices preferred
● Results-oriented self-starter in need of limited supervision
● Design and develop modifications and enhancements to core customer`s software products in a team environment
● Develop core application frameworks for all of product lines
● Participate in continual improvement efforts
● Mentor more junior or 3rd party contract resources in the development best practices
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS