Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Build, test, and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of the software.
- Building and setting up new development tools, infrastructure and connectivity to other systems and administrational permissions
- Updating and testing the deployment code
- Administration of systems, databases, networks, and storage across multiple regions
- Designing and developing CI/CD pipelines and processes in cloud environments
- Creating and implementing automation scripts
- Deploying of downstream services aligned with the governance model for self-service reporting defined by the BI team
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Advanced level of Azure and Kubernetes Cluster
- Knowledge of at least one tool for infrastructure as a code
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools (Grafana)
- GitHub knowledge
- A holistic approach to the entire software development cycle
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English, written and spoken
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS