ABOUT the job
ChromaWay demonstrated the potential for Relational Blockchain Nebula (RBN) to address two important use cases: Digital Product Passports and Intellectual Property Rights. Phase 2B is about finalizing the use cases and testing the blockchain to prove that we can become THE blockchain for the EU.
This project is your chance to become a part of the team building THE blockchain that will be used by millions of Europeans in the future.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The European Union is looking into creating EU-wide cross-border public services using blockchain technology. To achieve this complex goal, they have established European Blockchain Services Infrastructure and enabled all European blockchain companies to compete to become a part of it. There are three phases in total, and ChromaWay has become the finalist participating in the last phase and presenting its product called Relational Blockchain Nebula (RBN).
ABOUT the candidate
- Must be self-sufficient in designing, developing, and implementing automated tests and frameworks
- Will review product requirements, and functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Will collaborate with product line stakeholders to understand and develop strategies, and frameworks relating to their emerging demands
- Will work closely with other team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by the various company products.
- Must be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- Will be involved in supporting the build master implement/improve build test processes, environments, and scripts. These build tests ensure that the code drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality.
- Will provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing, system load testing, etc.
- Should be a creative and proactive thinker and you will make use of current technologies to provide extensible automation infrastructures.
- Experience with enterprise-level test result documentation
- Capability to work in a complex or distributed environment
- Experience in designing and implementing testing frameworks
- Expertise in test automation tools (such as JMeter, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium, SoapUI, etc.) but you will have the freedom to select tools of your choice.
- Good understanding of web services testing practices
- Strong knowledge of backend automation testing
- Autonomous with using version control tools (GIT/TFS/SVN)
- Experience with different bug-tracking systems like JIRA, HP ALM, and others
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Proficient in English (C1-C2 level and higher)
It is considered a great plus if you have experience with:
- Work experience with Jenkins or a similar CI tool
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP
Nice To Have Skills