ABOUT the job
Hey, we're on the lookout for a Senior FullStack Developer who's got skills in both .Net and Angular, plus some serious analytical abilities and problem-solving know-how! Ready to join our team of rockstar professionals?
When you join our team, you'll be part of a community where we're all about lifting each other up to achieve our goals. We're big on teamwork and believe that together we can do anything – especially when it comes to coming up with brilliant solutions. We're always bouncing ideas off each other and collaborating to bring out the best in everyone.
Remote (Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The client just scored a huge project for the Danish government in August 2022! It's all about Procure-2-Pay, which basically means they're in charge of handling procurement, invoices, and contracts. We've been working with this client since 2014, but this project is a big deal because it requires a whole new invoice workflow solution that can handle the entire payment plan for the government. There's a ton of stuff to do too – we're talking 350 functional requirements, 150 non-functional ones, and 50 process requirements to get this project done.
ABOUT the candidate
If you join, here's the responsibilities you'll have:
• Produce code using .Net and Angular best practices
• Develop the front and back end of the project
• Collaborate with the cross-functional development team to bring static designs and prototypes to life, providing constructive feedback to optimize implementation and usability
• Provide solutions to technical problems of varying scope and complexity
• Collaborate with management to determine priorities and risks associated with projects
• Ensure all relevant processes, procedures, and product documentation is up-to-date
• Participate in all aspects of the product, including design, development, deployment, and maintenance
• 5+ years of experience with .Net
• 2+ years of experience with Angular
• Experience with microservices architecture
• Experience with Elastic
• Experience in working with modern CI/CD tools and related ecosystem of applications
• Great attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
When you join our stellar team, you'll get tons of cool benefits, like:
• Building your skills with our Client Engagement team, who can help with all kinds of projects.
• Joining our awesome community of like-minded folks.
• Becoming a mentor or speaker and getting rewarded for it – both emotionally and financially!
• Attending meetups as a speaker or listener to learn and grow.
• We're all about broadening our horizons and sharing knowledge – so don't be afraid to ask questions and get curious!