ABOUT the job
We're on the hunt for a talented Senior C++ Developer who's passionate about working on big, complex systems that run lightning-fast. If you're excited about the challenge and eager to level up your skills, keep reading! We're looking for someone with killer coding chops and a hunger to learn and grow.
We believe that teamwork makes the dream work. When you become part of our team, you'll be welcomed into a culture of collaboration and support, where everyone is working together to achieve amazing things. We know that the best solutions come from working together and sharing ideas, so we encourage our team members to communicate openly and help each other out. Together, we can accomplish anything!
Remote (Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania, Hungary, Georgia, Poland, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkey)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This tech giant is all about making our lives easier and more connected. They're a major player in the world of consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. You've probably heard of them - they're among the top 5 smartphone vendors in the world and consistently rank as one of the largest tech companies out there.
They're seriously killing it in the smartphone game too - in fact, they're currently holding down the #2 spot for global smartphone market share. That's a whole lot of people using their devices to stay connected and get stuff done.
ABOUT the candidate
The person who would join us would have to have the following responsibilities:
• Design and implement software
• Bring up, debug, and mature measurement systems
• Implement, optimize, and maintain test procedures
• Develop repeatable and reproducible measurement processes that meet product requirements
• Communicate and present status to team members
• Degree in EE, computer science, physics, or equivalent
• Hands-on experience in SW development, robotics, or other multidisciplinary environments
• Strong knowledge of GPU
• Programming/scripting in Python, Lua, or C/C++
• Good fundamental knowledge and problem-solving skills in engineering
• Hands-on experienced, being self-motivated, independent, and dedicated to coding
• Ability to work well in a diverse, collaborative, highly cross-functional, and dynamic environment
Nice To Have Skills
When you join our stellar team, you'll get tons of cool benefits, like:
• Building your skills with our Client Engagement team, who can help with all kinds of projects.
• Joining our awesome community of like-minded folks.
• Becoming a mentor or speaker and getting rewarded for it – both emotionally and financially!
• Attending meetups as a speaker or listener to learn and grow.
• We're all about broadening our horizons and sharing knowledge – so don't be afraid to ask questions and get curious!