ABOUT the job
We've built a web application to simplify the process of understanding and complying with the new Section 7P of the Danish taxation rules. This powerful tool is designed to help both businesses and individuals minimize their taxes when accepting grants. With our app, navigating the complexities of the tax system has never been easier!
Remote (Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary, Italy)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since 1998, we've been creating our own software products and building custom software solutions for clients of all sizes. Our HQ is in Walnut Creek, California, but we've grown to include over 2,700 employees across development centers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our team is the driving force behind our success, and we place a high value on their skills and expertise.
ABOUT the candidate
We're searching for a rockstar Middle Database Engineer to come aboard and help us achieve our goals! If you have a passion for databases and a knack for designing and optimizing them, we want to hear from you. Join our team and be part of something awesome!
As such, you will also have the following responsibilities:
• Analyze existing data sources
• Build data architecture
• Create data pipelines
• Evaluate business needs and objectives
• Build algorithms and prototypes
• Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
• Identify opportunities for data acquisition
• 2+ years of experience working as a data engineer or in a similar role
• Experience with Azure
• Excellent SQL/TSQL skills
• Software architecture experience
• Ability to create complex views, functions (scalar and non-scalar), and custom triggers
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
• Attention to detail
When you join our stellar team, you'll get tons of cool benefits, like:
• Building your skills with our Client Engagement team, who can help with all kinds of projects.
• Joining our awesome community of like-minded folks.
• Becoming a mentor or speaker and getting rewarded for it – both emotionally and financially!
• Attending meetups as a speaker or listener to learn and grow.
• We're all about broadening our horizons and sharing knowledge – so don't be afraid to ask questions and get curious!