ABOUT the job
As a .Net developer, you'll play a critical role in writing functional and efficient code that meets the highest standards. We're looking for someone who's passionate about their craft and has a sharp eye for spotting defects. You'll be responsible for ensuring the software is stable, reliable, and meets the needs of the end-users.
But we're not just looking for technical skills. We want someone who's a team player and an excellent communicator. You'll need to be able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, communicate your ideas clearly, and actively seek feedback to improve your work.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting project and leverage your skills to make a real impact. You'll be part of a dynamic team that values creativity, innovation, and diversity. So if you're ready to take on this challenge and grow your career as a .Net developer, we want to hear from you!
Remote (Armenia, Bulgaria, Romania, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Lithuania, Uzbekistan)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Get ready to join forces with one of the biggest players in the game! We're talking about the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States, which happens to be one of the "Big Four" accounting firms. This company is the largest professional services network in the world when it comes to revenue and the number of professionals on board. They're in the business of providing audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk, and financial advisory services to over 263,900 professionals worldwide. This is your chance to be a part of something big and make a real impact!
ABOUT the candidate
Are you an experienced Senior .Net Developer looking for a new challenge? We're on the hunt for a talented and passionate individual to join our friendly team. You'll be working alongside other skilled professionals who are dedicated to delivering high-quality software solutions.
As a Senior .Net Developer, you'll be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining complex software applications. We're looking for someone with a deep understanding of the .Net framework, as well as experience with database technologies, web development, and software architecture.
To give you an idea of what you'll be doing, here's an example of your responsibilities:
• Produce code using .NET languages
• Follow Build and deployments standards set forth by ETP
• Write unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
• Provide technical support
• Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project
• Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical
• Good knowledge of .NET framework (3+ years of experience)
• Knowledge of ETP technology stack like C#/.Net Core, Web Api2/Odata, Entity framework
• Exposure to Azure technologies like Service Bus, Redis which are part of core services, part of common infrastructure
• Proficient in SQL Server
• Ability to use GIT and VSTS
• Understand Angular 2+ and other front end technologies
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
Nice To Have Skills
When you join our stellar team, you'll get tons of cool benefits, like:
• Building your skills with our Client Engagement team, who can help with all kinds of projects.
• Joining our awesome community of like-minded folks.
• Becoming a mentor or speaker and getting rewarded for it – both emotionally and financially!
• Attending meetups as a speaker or listener to learn and grow.
• We're all about broadening our horizons and sharing knowledge – so don't be afraid to ask questions and get curious!