ABOUT the job
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting projects and through best practice team management methodologies and form the bridge between leadership, stakeholders and teams using frameworks such as Lean, Scrum or Agile.
• Managing the overall planning, execution, and delivery of projects.
• Ensure project milestones are met and determine mitigation if risk of not meeting milestones exist.
• Ensure seamless customer communication and making status reports.
• Project/task prioritization and oversee health of all the projects.
• Collaborating closely with relevant teams to achieve high quality of results/business.
• Ability to work in close sync with 3-4 business heads and report to senior management for decision support.
• Work with key stakeholders & management on process issues to address deficiencies impacting organization effectiveness.
• Work with the project, program stakeholders to fully scope requirements.
• Understand and manage stakeholder expectations. Build and lead effective project teams.
• Manage cross team resource dependencies.
• Contribute to alignment of programs, projects, and processes within the project.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
An AWS Advanced Tier Consulting partner with multiple competencies such as Security, DevOps, Healthcare and MSP. We are a team of passionate, technical and motivated engineers who help customers accelerate their cloud journey while keeping infrastructure secure and following industry best practices. We are rapidly growing and looking to hire smart people who can continue fueling our growth and be part of our success journey.
ABOUT the candidate
Applications are accepted only from South America and Central America
Preferred Time Zones - Pacific Time, Mountain Time, Central Time, Eastern Time
Collaboration Hours - 10:00 - 05:00 Eastern Time
• At least 4 years of experience as a Project Manager managing Agile projects (Scrum, Lean or Kanban)
• Facilitate effective development, communication and collaboration, stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospectives
• Identify dependencies, anticipate risks and remove roadblocks
• Proven leadership in identifying and influencing the business; experience in Agile methodologies
• Manage team capacity, velocity, and drive improvements to help us deliver faster
• Report on metrics and deliverables to internal and external stakeholders
• Certifications preferred (SAFe for Lean Enterprises) and PMP Certification (Not Mandatory).
Nice To Have Skills