ABOUT the job
The company is embarking on an exciting new project that involves building new web services and a cutting-edge e-commerce site. As part of this project, they're looking to migrate their Atlassian tools to the cloud version for increased efficiency and flexibility. To make this project a success, we're seeking a highly skilled Senior NetSuite Developer who can bring their strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude to the team. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work on innovative projects with a dynamic team, we'd love to hear from you.
Here's what you'll do:
• SuiteScript 2.0, SuiteFlow, SuiteCommerce, and SuiteTalk development for new customizations as well as updates and modifications to existing scripts.
• Develop new SuiteCommerce Advanced web store with customizations and integrations.
• Collaborate with the cross-functional development team to bring static designs and prototypes to life, providing constructive feedback to optimize implementation and usability.
• Provide solutions to technical problems of varying scope and complexity.
• Collaborate with management to determine priorities and risks associated with projects.
• Ensure all relevant processes, procedures, and product documentation is up-to-date.
• Participate in all aspects of the product, including design, development, deployment, and maintenance.
(Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a leading cloud-based software provider specializing in identity, access management, and secure collaboration platforms for the aerospace and defense, healthcare, and life sciences industries.
Their platforms enable organizations to securely collaborate, share information, and operate compliantly within exclusive communities in some of the most highly-regulated industries. Trusted by over 135,000 organizations and agencies across 150 countries, our customer's solutions are designed to strengthen security, increase productivity, and reduce expenditures, all while helping these organizations achieve their missions. Join our team and be a part of shaping the future of secure collaboration and compliance in these critical industries.
ABOUT the candidate
• Highly motivated and committed to producing reliable, scalable, reusable, and well-documented code
• A proactive individual who is enthusiastic about expanding their skillset and actively participating in code reviews and peer programming sessions to identify and solve complex problems
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Experienced in integrating, managing, and optimizing data storage solutions
• A confident decision-maker who takes an active role in monitoring the health and security of the application
• A driven individual who is constantly seeking ways to improve the application based on the company's goals
• A self-starter who has successfully worked remotely and enjoys it
• 5+ years of NetSuite development experience in Suitescript 2.0
• Experience in SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, SuiteCloud, and ideally, SuiteCommerce Advanced
• Expertise in the Suitecloud Development Framework
• Data management preferred (SQL, XML, JSON)
• Web services experience (REST, SOAP)
• Experience with SAML and SSO
• Experience with Atlassian