ABOUT the job
The candidate will be working on the newest company product called "Control Box". This strategic initiative aims to enable new business customers to plug into the Control Now ecosystem faster and more easily, thus having a positive impact on the company's long-term growth.
The Business Analyst joining our Operations team will be responsible for ensuring the successful transition of clients to the new Control Box infrastructure, with emphasis on data migration and testing of newly developed features.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Control Now is a technology driven product company operating in the FinTech industry. The company provides post reporting assurance to large financial institutions such as brokerages, banks and asset managers. Control Now's industry-leading suite of financial products help their clients manage their transaction reporting risks and regulatory compliance, while providing meaningful insights into their operations.
Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, the company's team consists of software engineers, compliance experts and business analysts, who have fully adopted the remote work culture long before the Covid-19 pandemic made that a standard.
ABOUT the candidate
We're looking for a business analyst with 3-5 years of experience in the field, who will be joining our Operations team and will be collaborating closely with the delivery, QA and product teams of Control Now. The candidate is expected to show great attention to detail, as well as have perfect communication skills with both internal stakeholders and end users / clients.
• The ability to translate business wants into needs, outputs and ultimately business value within a technology-led environment
• A wide variety of analysis and problem-solving techniques to call upon
• Experience of conducting analysis in an Agile environment. You might have a background in Lean, Scrum, Kanban, or a mix of all of these
• Experience of working with Product Managers and stakeholders from senior-level management to end-users
• A knack for understanding, documenting and assessing business processes
• Mastery of MS Excel is a must
• Experience with C#/.Net will be an advantage, but is not required
• Experience within Finance or FinTech will be considered as a strong advantage
Nice To Have Skills
The company has an active share options scheme.