Hey! 👋 We’re Xapix, we're a team of nerds.
And by nerds we mean creatives, developing and designing our product since 2016. A mix of different characters and whilst English is the common language across the team, you can try out Hebrew, Polish, Russian, Japanese, and even German with some of us. We have ultramarathon runners, techno connoisseurs, PC DIYs lovers, even a podcaster and a former gymnast on board.
We created this Wiki to summer up what is it like to work with us and what to expect from everyday life.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team on solving problems our customers are facing around data integration
- Integrate with APIs to fetch and reconcile data from Amazon, Shopify, and other eCommerce - platforms
- Build queries and APIs to access data internally and externally
- Uncover insights and analyze data to automate recommendations for eCommerce aggregators and sellers
We would like you to:
- Be willing to give and receive constructive feedback,
- Be vocal about your ideas, doubts, and expectations,
- Be very familiar with SQL,
- Be very familiar with data warehousing solutions (such as BigQuery)
- Write secure, tested, and maintainable code,
- Be a proactive communicator with proficiency in English,
- Enjoy working in a small agile team,
- Work in CET and travel to Berlin once a month and be vaccinated
A plus would be:
- Experience with eCommerce platforms and their API interfaces (ideally Amazon Selling Partner - APIs, Shopify APIs)
- Expertise in Clojure, Kubernetes
- Experience working on machine learning projects
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.