Join world-class specialists building an unmatched product for the modern cloud ecosystem.
We are storage and networking experts building the Cloud NAS. Remote cloud collaboration is now a requirement, and we are transforming the $40B NAS market. Our unique cloud-native file system addresses many distributed storage and security problems inherent when working remotely over the Internet.
With a focus on simplicity, security, and performance, we've reached a new milestone in our journey, and we're looking to expand our team with more talented members.
Cloud technology startup - Headquartered in the US with R&D based in Sofia, Bulgaria
Product Innovation - Cloud NAS, built as SaaS, cloud-native file system
Team - A dream team of 35+ dedicated individuals
Mission - To make data universally, securely, and seamlessly accessible to everyone, everywhere
You will be part of our core engineering team of world-class software engineers, building a product with no equivalent. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and advance professionally by working with various technologies, enhancing all LucidLink web products.
You must have a solid fundamental knowledge in software development. You must also have experience in software engineering best practices like agile development, automated testing, code reviews, continuous integration/continuous delivery and test driven development.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years of professional experience working on SaaS technologies.
- Web service architectures.
- React.js, Express, Node.js.
- Cloud services in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Docker & Kubernetes is a plus.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Architect and design a highly scalable and fault-tolerant backend service infrastructure.
- Lead the design and the implementation of the LucidLink web portal and web services.
- Write easy to use, scalable, extensible and secure public APIs.
- Mentor talented junior and mid level developers to help the team grow.
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.