Join Remberg as a Product Manager and digitize the industrial world with us! As a Product Manager at remberg you translate our product vision into strategic goals for you and the team. You are responsible for the end-to-end process of improving our product and will work in a cross-functional role with our key-customers and internal teams from marketing, sales, customer success to product and engineering.
- You develop a deep understanding of the industrial SME market as well as our customer personas, their pains and jobs-to-be-done.
- You manage product discovery and systematically analyze user feedback.
- You align the team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and the respective product roadmap.
- You plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog, decompose complex problems, and write clear specifications.
- You manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities.
- You steer and execute product marketing initiatives to increase the adoption of remberg.
- You enable customer facing roles to process product improvements.
- You have at least 2 years of experience within a fast-paced, agile software development environment. Experience in B2B SaaS is a plus.
- You are familiar with end-to-end product life cycles and methodologies, programming languages, databases, design, and prototyping tools and preferably have a technical background in web technologies.
- You have a strong sense of accountability and ownership and are eager to create customer value.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- You are strong at self-organization and prioritization of tasks in an analytical manner.
- You are able to work independently in a result-oriented way and proactively solve problems you encounter.
- You embrace feedback - no one is perfect, neither are we. So, let’s make this an opportunity to praise and learn from each other.
- You have fun with us, learn with us from mistakes, and bring your good vibes into the team.
- You have a strong sense of product design to make sure our competition looks like Windows 95.
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS