About the job
Join our Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of service and maintenance teams and organizations across the Europe region. You will drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment. You will work in an effective, autonomous team, where you will get to play out your dev skills in a high-impact driven environment. You will be responsible for the full cycle of feature development and take part in architecting the Remberg ARM-System.
Do you want to create a new software category to digitize the German machine manufacturing industry? You love to take on responsibility and to work independently on projects? You are eager to support a young SaaS company with your ideas and engineering skills?
At Remberg, you will directly impact our product, our users, and our engineering practices. As a Senior Software Engineer you will be part of building the core of our solution:
- Together with the product & engineering team, you ship new features for our cloud-based software that immediately bring real value to our customers
- You work closely with the customer-facing departments to get user feedback and improve our solution
- You drive small- to medium-sized cross-team engineering initiatives
- You build beautiful, reusable code and libraries for future use and therefore ensure that our software can scale well in the upcoming months
- You take ownership of the features you build and lead by example so that others can learn from you
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through effective software
- You write well-structured, commented, and documented code that can easily be understood by your peers. Furthermore, you thoroughly test developed features to ensure the high quality of our product
- You present new features of our product at internal events
- You love to work with state-of-the-art technologies to make our competition look like Windows 95
- You have 5+ years of practical experience using Angular or an equivalent frontend framework
- On the frontend, you have experience with web technologies such as CSS/Sass, HTML5, TypeScript
- On the backend, you can understand a microservices architecture based on NodeJS and MongoDB
- Experience with mobile application development using the Ionic Framework is a plus.
- You have knowledge in the fields of user experience, responsive design, and a sense for intuitive usability
- You have experience with continuous integration, docker and cloud service providers
- You have a deep understanding of object-oriented programming, browser technologies, and GIT version control in a production environment
- You are a proactive problem-solver - you are willing to leave code and engineering practices in better shape than when you first encountered them
- You embrace feedback - no one is perfect, neither are we. So let’s make this an opportunity to praise and learn from each other
- You have fun with us, learn with us from mistakes, and bring your good vibes to the team