What to expect?
We are looking for a (Senior) Data Analyst (all genders) passionate about improving patient care with data. You will work closely with our stakeholders (sales, product, marketing, operations) within the Analytics & AI Division at Caspar to develop dashboards, design data sets and ad hoc analytical investigations. This will contribute to one of the most transformative shifts emerging in healthcare.
- Communicating with key stakeholders to develop dashboards and analysis that can use to make business critical decisions
- Provide quality assurance of data, working various department to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- You bring at least 2+ years experience as a Data Analyst / Data Engineer / Analytics Engineer or in a related role
- You have experience / education in the area of data analysis or a degree in a related field (informatics, maths, science etc.)
- You are a strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Your high attention to detail is appreciated
- You can work independently
- You are a strong team player and enjoy working in a team
- You are a motivated and fast learner
- You have strong communication skills
You have profound knowledge of and practical experience in:
- SQL (Snowflake Preferred)
- Data visualization (Tableau preferred)
Ideally, you could also already gain experience with:
- ELT/ETL processes (DBT preferred)
- Command Line
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS