What to expect
We need you to build the interfaces that connect people with Caspar!
Caspar-Health was founded in 2016 to revolutionize the world of therapies. Currently, the access to medical therapies (i.e. prevention or rehabilitation) is restricted and patients often do not get the best possible treatment for their recovery. By using the Caspar-Health App, we allow patients to overcome the limits of temporal and local therapy access and give everyone the opportunity to train anytime and anywhere. On Caspar, therapists create and share therapy plans with their patients and both parties interact via various features. Caspar-Health is working with the most valued medical facilities in Germany and is the leader for B2B app-based tele-therapy platforms.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced (Senior) Frontend Engineer (all genders) to join our team in Berlin.
You should be excited in tackling challenging problems, willing to take responsibility and love working in a powerful team. You will be responsible for developing intuitive and easy-to-use frontend applications for our customers and directly interact with our product and design teams to deliver a great user experience and product.
As part of our Frontend team you will:
- Take the responsibility for driving the Caspar Health applications from day one
- Implement new features and improve the product’s stability and performance
- Work in an agile setting and participate in regular stand-ups
- Interact closely with our design and product teams
You are a fit for this role if you:
- Have several years of experience in Web/Frontend Development
- Have worked with modern tools like ES6, Typescript, Angular, React, Vue.js, etc
- Have worked with E2E testing frameworks like Cypress
- Have worked with state management frameworks like RxJS or Redux
- Have a good understanding of CSS and UI creation
- Have a high bar for quality of code, performance, and user experience
- Enjoy being up-to-date with latest technologies and are comfortable trying new things
- Can think through customer requirements to come up with high-impact ways of quickly solving their problems
On top of that:
- Experience implementing A/B testing is a plus
- Experience with Materials library or any other design system is a plus
- Strong interest in other development areas, like mobile and backend development, to grow into a full-stack developer role
- Ability to work independently
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS