What to expect?
We are looking for an Analytics Engineer (all genders), being passionate about improving patient care with data.
You will work closely with our data analysts and engineers to develop well-defined, transformed, tested, documented, and code-reviewed data sets.
That will contribute to one of the most transformative shifts emerging in healthcare.
Your key tasks will be:
- Take ownership and expand our data lake with clean data ready for analysis through transforming, testing, deploying and documenting data.
- Help to define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale data infrastructure
- You bring at least 1+ year(s) working experience as a data analyst / data engineer / analytics engineer or in a related field
- You have an education / experience in the area of data analytics / engineering or Bachelor / Masters in related field (maths, science etc.)
- You are a strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Your attention to detail is appreciated
- You can work independently
- You are a strong team player and enjoy working in a team
- You are a motivated and fast learner
You have profound knowledge of and practical experience in:
- SQL (Snowflake preferred) and
- Data transformations (DBT preferred)
Ideally, you could also already gain experience in:
- Data Visualisation
- ETL processes
- Command Line
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS