What to expect?
As a QA Engineer at Caspar Health you will working with the departments which are involved in the development of the product and ensuring that best practices are implemented that impact the quality of the product development, product operation and defect management, applying best practices for auditing the product quality before, during and after release and publish product quality risks and KPI’s for product owners and business stakeholders.
Participation in refinements and planning sessions (evaluating required testing effort)
Preparation of acceptance scenarios
Defining QA strategy
Creation and refinement of product quality release guidelines
- Minimum 3 years in an agile start up, tech environment with 100-200 people, in a similar position
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High-quality standards and attention to detail
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Focus on teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent English language skills
- Bachelor in IT, Healthcare IT, Business Informatics or similar
- Knowledge of Agile testing methodologies
- Basic programming skills in one of the following languages: JS, Python, Java
- Jira or similar issue & project tracking system
- Confluence or similar knowledge base
- REST API
- TestRail or a similar test management system
- Cypress, Appium, GitHub Actions or any modern CI tool
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS