RIOS is a technology company helping global customers automate their factories, warehouses, and supply chain operations by deploying a new class of AI-powered and dexterous robots. RIOS robots handle hard-to-automate tasks, typically requiring human-level dexterity, in unstructured environments. RIOS is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and has a manufacturing facility in Menlo Park, CA, as well as a fabrication facility in San Carlos, CA. More information is available at www.rios.ai.
RIOS Is looking for a Full Stack Developer to participate in the building out and maintenance of RIOS' hybrid-cloud front-end and back-end infrastructure. Users include internal as well as external clients.
Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Develop (e.g., REST) API's for interacting (e.g., CRUD) with backend storage infrastructure (databases, S3)
- Work with multi-modal data stores, standardize formats, and organize data objects
- Write production software deployed in containered environments
- Develop cohesive front-end experience across multiple RIOS products (internal and external)
- Develop and integrate tools/GUIs for distributed web annotation (including 3D)
- Develop human-machine interfaces (HMIs) for use on RIOS products
- Synthesize internal & external customer requirements to create the desired UX
- Actively practice scrum/agile, CI/CD workflows
Attributes of desired candidates may include some of the following:
- B.S. with 2+ years industry experience in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent)
- A track record of deploying and maintaining code in production
- Expertise in UX, Human Computer Interaction, and or Human Robot Interaction
- Experience working with graphics APIs (e.g. OpenGL) and frameworks
- Expertise with databases such as SQL, NoSQL, PostGres, and cloud solutions
- Expertise in Python, bash, linux systems, networking, object stores (e.g., S3)
- Knowledge in scaling data-driven systems
- Experience with distributed data ingestion pipelines (Multi-cloud / multiple physical locations)
- Experience debugging and working with container environments (e.g., Dockers)
- Attention to details such as documentation, version control and reproducibility
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS