RIOS is a technology company helping global customers automate their factories, warehouses, and supply chain operations by deploying a new class of AI-powered and dexterous robots. RIOS robots handle hard-to-automate tasks, typically requiring human-level dexterity, in unstructured environments. RIOS is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and has a pilot facility in San Carlos, CA. More information is available at www.rios.ai.
RIOS is building one of the largest real-world datasets for model development. RIOS is looking for Data Engineers that can work with and collect RIOS datasets, participate in the development of and utilization of RIOS data collection and management infrastructure.
Technical attributes of candidates may include some of the following:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or related field (or equivalent) with 3+ years industrial experience
- Experience architecting data infrastructure for machine learning applications
- Knowledge in scaling data-driven systems
- Experience developing API's for interacting with backend storage infrastructure
- Expertise in Python, bash, linux systems, networking, object stores (e.g., S3)
- Expertise with databases such as SQL, NoSQL, and cloud solutions
- Attention to details such as documentation, version control and reproducibility
Nice to Have:
- Experience with deep learning frameworks and tooling: Tensorflow, PyTorch, Databricks, etc.
- Experience with distributed data ingestion pipelines (Multi-cloud / multiple physical locations)
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS