Hey! 👋 We’re Xapix, we're a team of nerds.
And by nerds we mean creatives, developing and designing our product since 2016. A mix of different characters and whilst English is the common language across the team, you can try out Hebrew, Polish, Russian, Japanese, and even German with some of us. We have ultramarathon runners, techno connoisseurs, PC DIYs lovers, even a podcaster and a former gymnast on board.
We created this Wiki to summer up what is it like to work with us and what to expect from everyday life.
What do we do at Xapix?
We create a foundation for human progress in the next century. For us, this means overcoming the inconsistency of APIs and enabling interoperability across systems and platforms. Unifying data, applying intelligence in data pipelines, and connecting the enterprise are means to democratize Enterprise AI. Thereby we enable our customers to build a smarter future faster.
With this approach, we are pioneers in the fast-growing eCommerce space to level the playing field for sellers and aggregators to compete. Our job is to simplify and automate their backend infrastructure, add new intelligence, and help companies reach their goals faster for instance by screening target sellers, establishing a common platform, and scaling up.
How do we like to work?
Every team member is heard when it comes to how we do the things we do… (how we work, what we work on and where we are heading). Our amazing
Product Manager Jimmy takes care of creating a clear vision of our product roadmap and is connecting engineering with the business team.
We have a “user first” attitude and don't compromise on that. Sometimes we dive in head first, always planning ahead.
We listen to each other. In our monthly 1on1s with Michael, our CTO, and people-hero Limor we discuss our well-being
and ways to improve as a team and company. We want everybody to grow and will support you on the way.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team on solving problems our customers are facing around data integration
- Develop, co-design, and deploy interactive, dynamic UX solutions
- Take a lead on key frontend engineering tasks around our core platform
- Help make Xapix a scalable enterprise software and open source components of it
- Help improve how we build and operate as a team
We would like you to:
- Have professional experience working with a team on SPAs,
- Be very familiar with a modern JS framework like VueJS, React,
- Be very familiar with building & maintaining SPAs,
- Be willing to give and receive constructive feedback,
- Be vocal about your ideas, doubts, and expectations,
- Be passionate about beauty and simplicity, have an eye for detail and good UX,
- Write secure, tested, and maintainable code,
- Be a proactive communicator with proficiency in English,
- Enjoy working in a small agile team,
- Have an EU work permit
A plus would be:
- Expertise in Ruby on Rails, Clojure, Kubernetes,
- Portfolio with your previous UI/UX work
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS