About the job
Xapix is a California-based growing company that helps eCommerce aggregators make fast and accurate business decisions, by providing automated seller reporting, data visualization, and unique insights.
Xapix is looking for a senior back-end developer who will work cross-collaboratively on idea creation and development of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Highly motivated and caring deeply about secure, well-documented, and maintainable code
- A go-getter who's eager to expand his/her skills, and actively participate in code reviews and peer programming sessions to figure out and tackle hard problems
- Fluent in English
- An excellent communicator who'd feel comfortable to work closely with our customers
- A team player who'd enjoy working in a small agile team and isn't scare to express ideas, doubts, and expectations
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
- Expertise in SQL and data warehousing solutions (such as BigQuery)
- Familiarity with eCommerce platform integrations with Amazon, Shopify, and the cloud business software suite - NetSuite