Giraffe360 develops a path-breaking subscription product for real estate companies to streamline professional quality photography and high-accuracy floor plan creation.
The company is currently looking for back-end developers who are skilled at delivering quality software following best practices.
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented and caring deeply about a secure, well-documented, and maintainable code
- Fluent in English
- A team player with solid work ethics
- A go-getter who's eager to expand his/her skills, and actively participate in code reviews and peer programming sessions to figure out and tackle hard problems
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- 1+ years of experience with the Django framework
- 1+ years of experience with fundamental AWS services (S3, EC2, ECS)
-A good familiarity with Jira
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS