Giraffe360 develops a path-breaking subscription product for real estate companies to streamline professional quality photography and high-accuracy floor plan creation.
The company is currently looking for a DevOps Cloud engineer with two main areas of expertise - Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment and Infrastructure Engineering.
- High level of communication skills in English (read, write, speak)
- Skilled to translate design into infrastructure as code
- Highly motivated and confident to take responsibility and assume ownership of the quality of the entire CI/CD pipeline
- A team player who's comfortable with actively coaching teams to automate the delivery of software
- Unstoppable in researching and recommending new technologies and emerging operational practices
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
- Proven mastery in software development
- Proven experience with the CI/CD pipeline
- Familiarity with AWS and the main cloud concepts
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS