About the job
Audience Platform is a world-leading, Miami-based product company that offers advertising solutions for traditional and digital media publishers. It works with some of the largest TV and video operators in the US.
The company is currently looking for a DevOps engineer with at least 2 years of experience designing and implementing the AWS infrastructure.
- High level of communication skills in English (read, write, speak)
- Highly motivated and confident to take responsibility and assume ownership of the quality of the entire CI/CD pipeline
- A team player who's open to collaborate with the development team to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Passionate to research new cloud-based services and participate in the improvement of the company's platform
- Natural born problem-solver - you believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure-as-code principles
- Experience configuring and using cloud monitoring tools such as CloudWatch
- Strong understanding of security constructs in AWS (IAM, security groups, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of Disaster recovery plan, and SLA management
- Skilled with Data Security, Security Audits, Security Scans compliance and reporting