Mentessa is a purpose-driven software company, headquartered in Munich, that's on a mission to remove boundaries to know-how exchange and development in the new world of work. Their technology empowers people at work to find, share, and learn skills in their community regardless of fixed structures, job description, gender, sex, or anything else.
The company is currently looking for a Senior Full-stack engineer who will be an impactful part of the product team and drive the development of their Enterprise Software.
Each team member is an ambassador of Mentessa's values (https://mentessa.com/about) and contributes to a culture of diversity and collaboration.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (read, write, speak)
- A quick and curious mind and a passion for technology
- A team player who's open for cross-team collaboration
- Drive and initiative for getting things done, tirelessly working towards improving Mentessa's engineering tools and practices
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
- Solid understanding of the backend engineering fundamentals at scale
- Experience building REST backends with Node.js/Express (or comparable, e.g. Flask, Spring Boot, ASP.NET Core...)
- Experience creating performant SPA frontends
- Experience building REST backends with Node.js/Express or comparable
- DevOps experience, including CI/CD and Kubernetes
- Practical experience with relational databases
SEE THE BENEFITS