Mentessa is a purpose-driven software company, headquartered in Munich, that's on a mission to remove boundaries to know-how exchange and development in the new world of work. Their technology empowers people at work to find, share, and learn skills in their community regardless of fixed structures, job description, gender, sex, or anything else.
Mentessa is currently looking for a Senior Backend developer who will be building the company's SaaS platform using best-in-class technology.
Each team member is an ambassador of Mentessa's values (https://mentessa.com/about) and contributes to a culture of diversity and collaboration.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (read, write, speak)
- A solid product-focused mindset with the user experience always as a priority
- A team player who's open to support engineering with cross-team activities
- Actively contribute in the architectural design of the product, bringing ideas, challenging the status quo, and ensuring Mentessa remains on the leading edge of technology
- Eager to improve the company's engineering tools and practices
- Detail-oriented, always insisting on delivering excellent experience to our customers and colleagues
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of backend engineering at scale
- Experience building REST backends with Node.js/Express or comparable
- Practical experience with relational databases
SEE THE BENEFITS