ABOUT the job
Spiral is the first ethical neobank, headquartered in New York City, that bridges customers and 1.5 million charities and NGOs, and, thus, is building a more powerful, transparent, and easy way of giving.
Spiral is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to cover all primary development activity across all technology functions that ensure the company delivers code of the highest quality for their applications and products.
- Obsessed with excellence and consistently looking to improve
- Fluent in English
- A team player who's passionate to work with the frontend development team to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Comfortable organizing processes and structuring formal documentation
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- Strong professional background in Java Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, Databases
- Familiarity with Microservices, Docker, k8s/Kubernetes