ABOUT the job
The project is with a world-leading online gambling operator consisting of 9 brands that offer products such as online casino, online poker, online bingo, and sports betting.
The company is currently looking for highly-skilled Backend Test Automation Engineers to automate the integration tests or create performance test scripts.
- High level of communication skills in English (read, write, speak)
- Understanding and acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented (you deep dive to find the root causes of issues and propose solutions)
- Passionate and experienced with backend testing but are not hesitant to explore frontend testing if needed in your team
- You are enthusiastic to participate in design discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to complex engineering challenges
- A proactive go-getter who likes working remotely
- Previous experience as a test automation engineer and deep knowledge in:
> Testing: TestNG, Junit
> Development: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, JMS, JSON, Oracle
> Monitoring: Grafana, influxDB, Splunk
- Experience with Git, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Continuous delivery
- Familiarity with the best development practices, Agile and lean values