ABOUT the job
We are looking for a Senior Kotlin Developer for a full-time position.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Development of application software with tech stack predominantly in Kotlin and Android
- Working on a well-structured, long-term, yet complex project
- Creating quality solutions through applying clean code guidelines and automated testing practices
- Guiding our client towards a successful technical solution of their challenges
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Motion Software platform empowers hundreds of remote software specialists from Eastern Europe to work with the most innovative tech companies from around the world.
We take pride in our friendly working environment that values self-improvement, work-life balance, and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our lives. You can join in from anywhere in the world, since we know that great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up at different places and spend some quality time together.
Motion Software is a tech-enabled solution that shapes the way businesses evolve by working with empowered and happy people, anytime and anywhere. On our platform, you can work for innovative brands like Financial Times, Remberg, Giraffe360, Progress, ZotaPay, DraftKings, Xapix, and many others.
ABOUT the candidate
We would need you to:
- Work directly with the product owner and senior stakeholders to fully shape solutions from
inception to deployment
- Work within a team of engineers in an agile delivery team
- Design and implement low maintenance, well-monitored, secure and scalable solutions
- Contribute to company-wide processes, frameworks, and guidelines
- Develop a close relationship with our customers and provide operational support
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
You will be a perfect match for our team if you have a high standard for your own work, enjoy collaborating with others in an international environment, love taking the user’s perspective, are self-motivated and are able to work independently.
You are a highly-competent developer with the followings skills and experiences:
- Good understanding of programming methods and best practices
- 3+ years of professional experience with Kotlin (android)
- 2+ years of professional experience with React + Node.js (web)
- Strength in code optimization and performance improvements
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Nice To Have Skills
Experience in development of authentic experiences and creative content for the e-sports generations.