ABOUT the job
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you'll be the go-to person for helping our clients move their stuff to the cloud. You'll be in charge of designing and setting up all the automated systems that make it possible to quickly and reliably release new software updates. You'll use the latest and greatest tech to make sure everything runs smoothly and securely.
But that's not all - you'll also be a mentor to the rest of the team, helping everyone level up their skills and get better at their jobs. You'll be a leader and a guide, helping everyone on the team become DevOps wizards just like you.
Remote (Colombia, Mexico)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
An AWS Advanced Tier Consulting partner with multiple competencies such as Security, DevOps, Healthcare and MSP. A team of passionate, technical and motivated engineers who help customers accelerate their cloud journey while keeping infrastructure secure and following industry best practices.
ABOUT the candidate
We're on the hunt for a Senior DevOps Engineer (with at least 4 years of experience working in a public cloud environment). If you're all about infrastructure as code, automation, and staying up-to-date on the latest tech, then you might just be the perfect fit. Plus, we're all about helping our team members grow and advance in their careers, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to do just that.
Applications are accepted only from South America
Preferred Time Zones - Pacific Time, Mountain Time, Central Time, Eastern Time
4+ years of experience in a public cloud environment
• Design, develop and maintain DevOps processes comprising several stages including plan, code, build, test, release, deploy, operate, and monitor
• Advanced knowledge of container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes or hosting platforms such as ECS/Fargate/Kubernetes.
• Advanced knowledge of IAC using Terraform.
• Advanced Knowledge and understanding CI/CD pipelines and deployment automation using Jenkins / Github Actions or comparable technologies.
• Build pipelines to enable the fast, but safe delivery of critical business software to production
• Work closely with the development team to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance, and operability in mind
• Troubleshoot and maintain cloud infrastructure and resolve issues in production, staging, test and development environments
• Document and execute best practices on DevOps and continuously share knowledge with team members
• Must be a great team player, mentor / coach and fun to work with.
AWS certifications a plus
• Kubernetes Administrator Certification a plus.
• Development experience in Python or GoLang is a plus.
Nice To Have Skills
• You'll have the freedom to climb the career ladder quickly and seize new opportunities.
• You'll have all the tools and knowledge you need to not only advance in your career, but to help your team members grow too.
• Our team culture is all about respect, humility, growth, and having a good work/life balance.
• Learn from other engineering rockstars on our development team.
• Your hard work and effort won't go unnoticed – we love to reward and recognize our top performers.
• Plus, we've got some sweet training and career development benefits to help you level up.