ABOUT the job
If you are ready to unleash your creativity in the world of marketing and communications then join our project and help us develop innovative analytical solutions that support companies in optimizing their marketing and communications budgets.
Using analytical and econometric approaches, we answer crucial questions like "What media mix is most effective in communicating my brand message?" and "How much should I invest in media and marketing?"
Our software tools and decision-support solutions combine market research, data, modeling, and technical business intelligence to provide cutting-edge solutions.
What you will do:
• Check and analyze existing data sources
• Build data architecture
• Create data pipelines
• Evaluate business needs and objectives
• Build algorithms and prototypes
• Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
(Bulgaria, Hungary, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Poland)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ready to revolutionize the world of marketing? Our company offers cutting-edge marketing decision support systems that empower brands, media/creative agencies, and media owners across the globe.
With expertise in Business Analytics, Communication Planning, Expertise & Innovation, and Analytics & Research, our company's tools provide strategic and tactical support to large advertisers, media agencies, and media owners. Be part of the revolution and join us in shaping the future of marketing!
ABOUT the candidate
• Passionate about creating reliable, scalable, and well-documented code
• A proactive go-getter who constantly seeks out opportunities to expand their skills and solve complex data processing problems
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Comfortable integrating, managing, and optimizing data storage solutions
• A fearless decision-maker who takes ownership of monitoring the health and security of the application
• Unstoppable in exploring innovative ways to improve the data processing application based on company goals
• An exceptional communicator who collaborates closely with stakeholders and team members to ensure successful project delivery
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business informatics/BIM, statistics, applied mathematics (BSc), or similarly data intensive
• 0-2+ years of data analysis/engineer experience
• Result-driven mentality and affinity with data and research
• Affinity with software and quantitative techniques
• Experience with Python or R
• Excel or SPSS knowledge is a plus
• Analytical thinking combined with a good eye for details
• Keen eye to automate and improve processes