ABOUT the job
The candidate will be working on the newest company product called "Control Box". This strategic initiative aims to enable new business customers to plug into the Control Now ecosystem faster and more easily, thus having a positive impact on the company long-term growth. The product is a web-based tool, which enables the company and their clients to create custom data transformation logic via a user interface. While this is a full-stack position, the role will be more focused on front-end development.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Control Now is a technology driven product company operating in the FinTech industry. The company provides post reporting assurance to large financial institutions such as brokerages, banks and asset managers. Control Now's industry-leading suite of financial products help their clients manage their transaction reporting risks and regulatory compliance, while providing meaningful insights into their operations.
Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, the company's team consists of software engineers, compliance experts and business analysts, who have fully adopted the remote work culture long before the Covid-19 pandemic made that a standard.
ABOUT the candidate
The position is ideal for senior full-stack engineers, who like to mentor other team members and want to start making steps towards leading engineering teams.
- Passion for solving complex logical problems, writing functional code.
- Paying special attention to product security and performance.
- At least 5 years experience in full-stack development.
- Close familiarity with the C# tech stack.
- Ability and interest to mentor the more junior team members.
- Great spoken and written communication in English is a must.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience of working with JSON, CSV and XLSX files.
- Any experience within the financial services industry is an advantage.
Nice To Have Skills
The company has an active options scheme.