What to expect?
We need you to build systems for scalable and innovative solutions with Caspar Health!
Caspar Health was founded in 2016 to revolutionize the world of physiotherapy. Currently, patients cannot get satisfying prevention and aftercare treatment because it requires visiting medical facilities. Using the Caspar Health App, we allow patients to overcome the limited access to temporal on-site therapy and enable them to exercise anytime at home and anywhere.
With Caspar Health, therapists create and share therapy plans with their patients, and both parties interact with each other remotely. Caspar Health works with the most prominent health providers in Germany. We are a leader among B2B2C tele-rehabilitation platforms.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer (all genders). We strongly encourage women and other candidates from underrepresented groups to apply, and we are ready to provide any additional support when needed.
As part of one of our cross-functional teams, you will:
- Develop new functionality and continuously improve the Caspar Health applications in patients, healthcare professionals, and clinic domains.
- Work in a cross-functional team using Scrum.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from product management, UX, data science, development, and architecture disciplines to improve teamwork and exchange of knowledge.
- Use your field of expertise to improve development processes.
- Contribute to best practices in code quality, test automation, APIs, CI/CD, Software architecture.
At least three years of experience working with backend and frontend technologies.
- Experience with React.js or another SPA framework.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on mentality (you enjoy trying and learning new things).
- Team-player skills (you are good at communication)
- Solid English skills
On top of that:
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Experience with AWS or some other cloud provider is a plus.
- Experience with automated e2e testing in Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience with PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Additional experience with NoSQL databases is a plus.
This is a full-time job opportunity, where you’d be working on projects lasting 12 months on average. At the end of the period, you will be able to continue being a Pro Consultant by getting assigned to another exciting project. The continuity of your permanent employment with all social and additional benefits included is guaranteed by Motion Software.
SEE THE BENEFITS