About the job
remberg is a fast-growing start-up from Munich, building the XRM software, a new kind of solution for companies to digitize processes around 'things', such as equipment, machines, plants, and vehicles - the groundwork for the age of the Internet of Things (IoT).
The company is currently looking for a Lead Mobile Software Engineer who will be responsible for their mobile technology strategy and delivery.
- Strong written and spoken command of English (level C1)
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented and caring deeply about a secure, well-documented, and maintainable code
- A proactive problem solver who's willing to leave code and engineering practices in a better shape
- A team player who's open to coach and onboard team members
- Drive technical discussions towards outcomes and communicate essential decisions to stakeholders
- Contribute to the creation of internal team engineering standards
- Happy to work remotely
- Over 2 years of experience leading software engineering teams
- Proven experience in developing, testing, publishing, and maintaining the full lifecycle of mobile applications built in React Native for iOS and Android
- Experience with event driven architectures, domain driven design, and eventual consistency
- Track record of working in an agile setup using continuous deployment and delivery
- Skilled with event driven architectures, domain driven design, and eventual consistency